5/08/2013

outfit: plants & flowers

If I were asked to name the most beautiful spot in Hamburg, it definitely would have to be 'Planten und Blomen' (Low German for 'plants & flowers'), a park right in downtown Hamburg close by the train station Dammtor. Once you enter the park, you find yourself in an oasis full of blooming trees, gorgeous flowers, hilly meadows and small trails leading through bushes and over tiny creeks; just so gorgeous!






Anyways, Nick and I went to Planten un Blomen to relax last Sunday, and besides that, I really wanted to take some outfit pictures there, since its such an amazing location. I wore my new t-shirt which I found at Primark the day before, paired with destroyed jeans, and I LOVED the combination, perfect for a chilled day where you wanna be comfy but still fashionable. But, make up your own mind...here are the pictures, certainly won't be the last time I will use this location for an outfit shooting!

                                             
                                                      


shirt: PRIMARK
destroyed jeans: NO NAME
shoes: DEICHMANN
sunglasses: NEW YORKER


2 comments:

Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar!

<3 Sissa